We value working with you, so we want to reassure you that PSMA is taking steps to ensure we continue to meet our commitments to customers and suppliers.
We’re feeling for everyone affected by COVID-19 here in Australia and around the world, and we’re committed to both:
• protecting our staff and those we work with, like you, from the immediate risk of the virus; and
• slowing the spread of the virus, to protect the most vulnerable members of our community.
What is PSMA’s Business Continuity Plan?
PSMA is continuing to operate as normal, with the following important differences until further notice:
1. From Wednesday, 18 March 2020, our staff will be working remotely during regular business hours.
2. We’re not travelling for work.
3. All our business meetings are being conducted via phone or videoconferencing. If you have any face to face meetings or events with us planned, we will be in contact to reschedule to a video conference (we use Zoom, but we can also work with your video conference provider).
Our commitment to you remains unchanged. We’re still available, and we look forward to supporting you during these extraordinary times.
Dan Paull, CEO
Mar 17, 17:06 AEDT