We will be deploying the new V1.5 release of the Predictive API on the 2nd of December. Over the last 24 hours, we've identified the issue that caused the poor performance on the 18th of November and have a fix in progress.
We're going to take the additional time to continue load testing and make any further changes as needed based on measurements over the next week in preparation. We've learned from this experience, and we now have much better monitoring and performance testing coverage. We appreciate your patience.
* Error response schema changes (see current beta for specification)
* Default undefined suggestions will search all address datasets not just gnaflive
* Optional address type filtering
* Optional dataset filtering
* New ML-based suggestion engine
* Fuzzy Matching on street and locality names
* Neighbouring locality matching
* Alias locality matching
* Fuzzy street number matching
* New suggestion ordering prioritising primary address
* Improved ML matching of addresses with level information
* Improved address deduplication
* Improved response times
* Improved ML matching
* Street Suffix matching improvements
This API has been in beta for the past few months, and we're excited to be releasing it into our long term support environments. We're grateful for the feedback from our beta testers who have helped shape the new API.
Release notes found here https://psma.docs.stoplight.io/releaseNotes/predictiveAPI
or through the developer portal here https://developer.geoscape.com.au/api/reference
If you have any concerns or questions, please raise a support request here support.psma.com.au.
Nov 20, 08:50 AEDT