- This maintenance only affects PSMA Cloud users of GNAF Live address functions (including batch).
- There will be no outage associated with this change.
- The changes will be evident at start-of-business on Thursday 4 March.
- The changes are already deployed in the PROD SUPPORT environment for customer testing.Our REST API services are NOT affected by this change.
We are updating the process used for the daily contribution of addresses into the GNAF Live dataset.
The new address process will cause changes to the addressIdentifier
fields for SA, NT, QLD, ACT, VIC and TAS addresses.
The structure of those values will now change from being entirely numeric to alpha-numeric characters.
Some examples:12 BUCKLAND ST, PARAFIELD GARDENS SA
addressIdentifier: GLSA_add18c789f591fa (Note the ‘GL’ prefix remains
jurisdictionId: add18c789f591fa4 FIR ST, INALA QLD
- This only affects GNAF-Live addresses
changes from numeric characters to alpha-numeric
field length can be up to 15 characters long
These changes have already been deployed in the PROD SUPPORT environment for customer testing and verification.
If you have any questions or issues with the maintenance please advise Geoscape Support (firstname.lastname@example.org
) as soon as possible.Geoscape Support Team
T: +61 (0)2 6260 9000